It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

Great!!

LOL!!! Just great!!! I hope you finish this soon, it looks awesome... It was hilarious.... @_@

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

That was awesome.

Oh man, I have been following this series... and it is simply great! I came to see it so fast that I didnt realize that you had said that it was the last of the series, so all the time I was like "please not let this be the end of it" because I hadnt seen any battles yet.

Anyway the emotional ride its awesome, its what I like the most. What happens at the end its all just unexpected, man I didnt expect for such things too happen. Really cool. The fight was worth the waiting, a great conclusion to a great series.

Once more: Awesome.

X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising

Great!

This movie was great! It has that clasic NG look to it. The humor of it and everything is just great! The script was pretty good, the animation and drawings too. And the voices were hilarious. The wolverine part was priceless when he is picked for the 3 teams.

Amazing.

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

Hehehe.

What can I say? It was a nice concept. :) What I enjoyed the most was the sound effects, it just gave it a vibe that I didnt expect. I think without them it would have seem very silly. But good use of sound effects, good use on music and on camera work. Pretty cool.

falling... falling...

Classic...

What's with those classic games that make you feel as if they were knew? Is like playing pong. You stop playing it for a while but when you get your hands on one once more you go all crazy playing that crappy graphics game. Maybe because is a classic and reminds us of how everything started. Anyway, this game was simple. The graphics were simple. It had no sound at all. And even so, was interesting. Who knows if it will stay or not. Anyway, was entertainment. Thanks.

The Matrix Triv The Matrix Triv

Matrix...

I like The Matrix, The test was too easy. And it was too short for the file to be this big. Maybe it was because of the audio, go to the Faq for Audio optimization.

FilamentProductions responds:

Actually, it was because of the spinning Matrix logo at the end. I'll see if I can do something about that.